7.17.2008

False Alarm

Today Christa and I took William to play at Chuck E Cheese while we worked on graduate school work...(almost done!!!!!) We then went and had an awesome lunch at a new place called Egg and I. It was really good!!! As I was walking to the car, I felt all wet down there (I know...tmi)...I thought my water might have broken. I called my doctor and he had me go to the labor and delivery so they could check. To make a long story short, my water had not broken, I guess I just peed all over myself.....(bladder spasm....I looked it up)....they checked to see if I had dilated (I haven't) but they once again said she is ready, my cervix is soft....so any day now.... I am more calm now about the whole situation because now I have an idea of what it will be like...my only concern is how small the room is. I don't know where everyone is going to fit!!!!

No comments: