10.15.2009

Almost Friday



Today was kind of a bummer. I left work sick at 1pm because I felt terrible. Dave picked Isabella up so that I was able to come home and sleep for a few hours uninterrupted. I feel a lot better and think that maybe I ate something bad because I don't have a fever and instead have been nauseous all day. Dave and I both are really excited about tomorrow being Friday. My mom is flying in from Seattle on Saturday and my dad is driving in to meet her and stay with us. He is also bringing the Christmas tree they are giving us. It is HUGE!!!! We (probably me more than Dave) are sooo excited about it. The tree will look beautiful in our new house with high ceilings! I have no idea where we will store it until Christmas, so I told Dave maybe we could just put it up now....I know it is very early, but who would know??? hahah...There is supposed to be a cold front coming through this weekend and we are hoping to take Isabella to Newberry Farms, a pumpkin patch about 7 miles from Katy. UT is playing Oklahoma Sat around noon so Dave wants to make sure to watch that as well.

Isabella is doing pretty well. I did catch her hitting a kid yesterday when I picked her up. I put her in the naughty chair at school and she was not a happy camper. Dave and I are trying to get her to stop throwing tantrums. We set up the play pen in the dining room as the "naughty place"...I think it is working.

She is obsessed with closing doors, cabinets, etc and books. We must read 10-15 books to her a day. She loves them!!!! They are everywhere around our house...I even found one on the bathroom floor....too funny

No comments: