10.12.2009

Day off from work:)




Today is Columbus Day which means that Isabella and I have the whole day to spend together. We woke up a little late (7am!) got dressed and then went shopping at the Galleria. I was looking for long sleeve shirts for Isabella. After the "brief" cold front this weekend, I realized she didn't have many long sleeve shirts. The shopping trip was pretty successful. I only bought things that were on sale. I bought her some cute things, bought little Sophia a few things and bought Brad's 2 girls, Allison and Abigail birthdays presents. Isabella and I had lunch on the patio of Kona Grill (which is also in the Galleria). Today really made me appreciate my life, my beautiful daughter, and having a full time job. I spend money when I am not working, so being at work it a good thing!!!! I only have about 9 weeks left until the new baby arrives. We are all getting excited. When Isabella was picking out a pumpkin on Saturday I remarked that next Halloween we will have 2 little ones picking out pumpkins! I know Isabella will be jealous at first, but she will love having someone to play with:)

Isabella LOVES dancing and points her finger when she is singing/ dancing...it is so cute. She still loathes having her diaper changed, me clipping her finger nails (Dave still uses the "I can't cut her finger nails because I made her bleed when she was a little baby"), and when I try and fix her hair. I can't wait until she grows out of that stage:) When we were at one of the stores today there was another little girl her age who was eating raisins and shared them with her. I did not realize she likes raisins, so I need to remember to pick them up from the store. Isabella is getting easier to take with me. It seems like I don't have to pack a million things. I can actually just throw a couple of diapers/ wipes in my purse and go!

P.S. the bib in the picture is the one I bought for Isabella at the Rice Festival this weekend. I bought little Sophia one that is pretty similar.

No comments: