7.16.2010

meatloaf and pool time





Yesterday I decided to make a meat loaf for the first time ever. I can't believe I am 32 and have never made one before. I took the girls to HEB to pick up a few ingredients. (Isabella loves the big plastic carts) The meat loaf turned out pretty good. I made instant mashed potatoes (which were ok) and peas. For dessert, I baked a few apples and sprinkled splenda, cinnamon, and spray butter. I decided to puree the meat loaf so little Sophia could try some. In her defense, it totally looked like can dog food....she gagged and gagged and refused to eat it.

This morning I drug myself out of bed and went to the 9:30 CSI class at the Y. I do not love working out, but I have gone everyday in July (except last Sat and Sunday) and have worked my butt off...It is now a habit that I feel I should just do, and get it over with. After working out I decided to take the girls to the neighborhood pool. I drove through Chick Filet and got Isabella and I lunch to eat at the pool. I ordered the spicy chicken wrap (no sauce) because it is 400 calories and soooo good!!!! The girls were wonderful and so cute.

I am not sure what time Dave is coming home today. We will probably do something low key....I am craving sushi and would love to just have some red wine and have sushi delivered to the house....we shall see. Tomorrow night we are meeting up with friends who live in Qatar. Just one more week until we go to New York City. I am super excited!!!! The end of the summer is creeping up on me...I really am going to miss all of this time with my girls!!!!!

No comments: