9.30.2011

Fill in the blank Friday

It is almost midnight...I have already posted twice.....Dave and Isabella are sleeping next to me....I like reading blogs...my co-worker Julie, has a sweet daughter with a great personality who blogs...Her name is Casey....I am stealing this blog entry from her.... 1. My current obsession is trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up....what my career is supposed to look like.... 2. My amazing family/friends/life makes me happy. 3. My greatest strength is to multi-task....I am sooo unorganized, but somehow I manage to do a million things a day.... 4. Not being as romantic to my husband as he is to me is my greatest weakness. >5. My life is wonderful, crazy, intense, busy, filled with joy, stressful... 6. In high school I was nice....not extremely popular, but dependable, straight arrow....a bit square.... 7. When I'm super tired I fall asleep without brushing my teeth and washing my face....

No comments: