9.23.2011

H&M obsession

I read a blog called Kelly's corner....she is from Arkansas and has lots of interesting stuff on it...She has different topics so I thought I would participate in this one.... Shopping....my husband thinks I love shopping, but I really am not much of a shopper....not really into shoes or purses....I really do not like going to large stores and having to dig through clothes...it just seems
so overwhelming.... I love H&M....the problem is they don't have one in Houston, yet....everytime I go to a different city (or country), the first thing I look up is whether they have an H&M or not....the clothes are cute, but not very expensive...Dallas just opened one, and there are rumors Houston is next....fingers crossed...My husband is so sweet...he was on a business trip in Vegas and found and H&M...he bought me some clothes...which was sooo sweet....but they looked terrible on me...one jumpsuit he bought me, he thought was a dress....it was the thought that matters!!!! In the mean time, I have found a store called A'Gaci that I really like....clothes are cheap, but cute.....and on the other end, I really like Black House White Market, but they are a little pricey for my budget....so trips to that store are few and far between.

No comments: