10.18.2011

The best of times....

All is wll...we are so blessed...Healthy, happy families...my mom is visiting my sister April in Idaho and my grandma in Seattle...she comes back just in time for her to fly into Houston and to ride with us back to Lafayette to go to the big ULL game...they are actually doing well this seaason...Things at work have been super stessful....everything is good, but stressful...I was so proud of Christa today..she was observed and got the best feedback....she is such a good teacher....Our assistant principal came up to her and said how awesome it was....I was not surprised...I don't think I am as good, but I do know that I spend hours and hours trying to make my lessons better....For today's lesson she was teaching enumerated powers (Cogressional powers)...each group was given 2 that they had to do a skit on and then tell the kids what to write in their graphic organizers....our AP loved it... btw...am teaching business cycles tomorrow...hence the tape!!! We met Christa and Paige at Walnut Cafe in Katy...it was soo good and the kids had a blast...we have a super booked weekend....should be fun!!!

No comments: