10.28.2011

Dance class

Today was a pretty good day...I have had a cold the last few days but am kind of stating to feel better....my throat hurts...anyway, I was supposed to take half the day off tomorrow to take Sophia to the the endocrinologist tomorrow at 1....they called me on my way home from work and said I needed to come earlier (I guess they had some type of scheduling conflict)...so now I am taking the full day off. Today was the first time parents got to watch the girls dance...Isabella was super cute and did a great job....She was the smallest out of all of them...she even said that on her own when we were watching the video. We got information about the recital...It is May 26 and all of the costs (costume, building, etc) is 140.00.....of course we are going to pay for her to be in it....she will be a doll!!! She did a great job, but did not know every move...I am wondering if her missing one class made a huge difference or if she is just like her mom and not very coordinated.....either way she looked cute and had a ball.

No comments: