10.20.2011

I did what!!!!

After a long, great, productive day....I taught my little heart out...My AP kids are having a tough exam tomorrow on aggregate demand and aggregate supply...During study hall several came for a small tutoing session...my other seniors studied....I warned them...everyone has to study....if my boss walks in and they are not, they will get in trouble and I will get in trouble....so 99% were doing awesome, I was in the middle of the class with my study group and my appraiser walked in...a couple of kids were sleeping....uh....when he left, I told them the only thing that might have saved me from getting in trouble (for me it means looking bad) was that I had a group of kids I was teaching)....anyway, all was good....I had a meeting right after the last period...I was rushing to shut everything down...I had time to answer a couple of emails...one of them said don't forget to email a person if we wanted the free Itallian dinner for report card pick up....I ACCIDENTLY replied ALL!!!!!!!!! I have never done this....and because our school is SOOOO large I was mortified right after I sent the email and knew immediately I did it....the good news was that my "reply all said....I would like a free dinner please...thanks so much"....it could have been much worse.....taught me a big lesson....which I should know anyway....just needed a little reminder... All day long I had my phone in my pocket waiting for the UT pediatric endochronologist to call me back....they never did...If they don't call me tomorrow, I will call Monday....I left work at 3:30, ran to pick Isabella up for dance...she once again said she was sick "I have a fever"....I said, "well you are going to dance with a fever"...she had a blast and was not sick...next week the parents get to watch....I can't wait. I have been good about going to the gym every morning...I do admit I have gone later....I don't wake up at 4:30 anymore...I actually set my alarm for 4:45....then when it goes off, I convince myself to reset it to 5:20....that I need the 35 extra minutes of sleep...then the alarm clock goes off and I know I have to get up....I can get up and get ready at home and sit in traffic for an hour, or I can suck it up, throw my work out clothes on (my bags are already packed), drive to the gym and get there by 6 am...work out for 40 minutes, take a shower, and get to work in plenty of time.... I am super glad tomorrow is Friday. This is going to be a weekend packed with events...Friday we are meeting Katy friends for dinner, Saturday morning be are meeting my friend with twin girls at the Seven Lakes High School pumpkin festival....then we are off to downtown Houston to meet up with friends at the Montrose Beer and Gun Club cookoff....(believe it or not, it is kid friendly)...they aren't really a beer and gun club....it is some kind of joke...Sunday we have a little girl's birthday party at a kid friendly resturant by our house....on top of that you have college and professional football, beautiful weather, and I wanted to mulch the yard.... we shall see....oh, and lesson plans...how could I forget about that!

No comments: