10.24.2011

Where do I begin....

Sophia's memorable moment of the day "Sophia was so cute today. While she was eating breakfast this morning her friend Natalie went and stood next to her. Sophia grabbed a few of her chex mix and started feeding her:) Great sharing skills:) That was the high....among others....When I picked Isabella up she could not see me...she was acting up with the teach
er....she knew she was in trouble...today is the 3rd day in the last 2 weeks she acted up.....bascially she won't eat her lunch and then after nap she is hungry. Christa did not go to work today because she was so sick...she has been having stomach issues for weeks...she went to see a gastrologist (sp?)...She is going to have a colonoscopy on Monday....I think she has an infection or something....she is freaking, but the dr doesn't not seemed as alarmed.... The good news for Sophia is that she finally got an appointment with Pediatric Endochronologist.....We go on Friday at 1 pm...It was one of those things they call you and tell you when the appointment is....got to love supply and demand:) Tomorrow I am going to have a long day....It is report card pick up....Wednesday I am going to have my hair done...I have been doing the box dye for quite some time but I hate it....I told Dave I will cut back in other ways, but I want my hair to look cute again (if it ever did) haha...Thursday parents get to watch the ballet kids.....Saturday we are going to a Music Festival and Sunday we are going to a friend's house to watch the Texans games....and then the next Friday we drive to Lafayette for the weekend to go tailgating at the ULL game....I think my mom flys into Houston before that and is riding back with us.... Life is good....god is good....

1 comment:

nana said...

I think your hair looks good, but I understand the need to get it done professionally. I hope you go to someone good!! I tried looking up info on Sophia's labs. I can't figure it out. Let me know what the endocrinologists say... I'm intrigued.