11.27.2011

Been a While...

It's been a while since I've posted so I'll pick today. The posting will probably get more frequent when I get my new iPhone (picture taking will be more frequent)...

Anyway, we had quite an interesting Thanksgiving Weekend. My folks, Danny, and Ashlee came into town. Thursday morning I got up around 5 AM to start thawing the turkey we were making in water. Around 7 AM,we awoke to a torrent of water draining out of the ceiling in the bathroom. Turns out we had a broken pipe. While we waited for the plumber, we tried to continue on prepping Thanksgiving Dinner. It all worked out even though we had to pay the plumber a premium.

Other than that we watched the Horns beat the Aggies, went to Dewberry Farms on Friday, ,watched some movies, and hung out. On Sunday, we put up Christmas decorations.


No comments: