2.05.2012

Go Giants:) Go Saints:)

Today was the Super Bowl...Giants vs Patriots...same matchup as 4 yrs ago...same outcome...Giants on top..I was going for Giants because our friends Jason and Elana are from New York and were for the Giants...plus you had Eli Manning as QB....son of Archie Manning, (ahhh..Saints player)...so the Giants prevailed....such a good game... This has beem an uneventful w
eekend...Friday we met with Christa, Brad and kids, and Tara, Lance and kids at Rajun Cajun...we are 2 weeks until the ski trip....counting the days.....was taken Saturday we exercised and then went to Christa's for a bbq...Brad's parents came over to spend the night...the ribs were awesome...all the kids were there loving on Isabella and Sophia..Christa even got into the hottub with all the kids...we ended up staying the night...too much wine and cigars... We all went to bed and apparently Sophia was taken (Tim, Brad's dad, took her and rocked her to sleep....and then he didn't know what to do with her)...thankfully Abby took her back upstairs.... I just want to say that I will NEVER forget that Tim(Brad's dad) is Isabella's guardian angel...she saved her from drowning...I will never, ever in my life forget that...until the day I die...Brad's parents are awesome...I told Dave they are like family.... Anyway, today was relaxing...Dave had to replace our garbage disposal...one of the girls threw a kid spoon in the disposal and broke it....had to replace it...I ran 3 miles, chilled out and then did some grocery shopping...(not so smart on Super Bowl Sunday)...HEB was packed....all is good... The girls and I decorated Valentines day boxes....life is good....10 days till ski trip... I am super excited about tomorrow about tommorow...a super respected, awesome guy is coming to give us a quote for a patio....life is good .....we shall see!!!

No comments: