2.21.2008

Mismatched Shoes

I was walking into work today and talking to April and Mom when I looked down and realized that I was wearing 2 completely different brown shoes....one was a clog, the other had a buckle.....It seems like I have heard people doing it, but it was a first for me! Thankfully I was too lazy to bring in another pair of shoes that were in my car from the day before....otherwise I probably would have "hid" out all day. Mom said is was because I was pregnant, I think it was because Dave sleeps in while I get ready so I try and hurry as not to wake him up.....He is nice enough to return the favor during the summer when I get to sleep in:)

I am excited about tomorrow. I am flying with my girlfriends to California for Melissa's bachelorette party. It should be an interesting weekend. I am a very nervous flyer, and this will be my first flight in a long time to not be able to take something to calm my nerves....Tomorrow we have another doctors appointment. I think they are taking blood. It has been a month so I am excited to hear the heart beat again and make sure everything is going smoothly.

No comments: