6.11.2008

Rocking horse




Dave and I had a few friends over for dinner tonight (Misty, Boyd, Lora, and Jeremy) Dave and I made pasta and a few other things to go along with dinner. Lora and Jeremy are going to Michigan in a few weeks and won't be able to make the baby shower... they were so sweet and brought over Isabella a present... the cutest rocking horse. I told Dave I could already picture Isabella with little pig tails riding the rocking horse. Things are still going great with the pregnancy. My only complaint is that I wake up every day at 3 am and can't go back to sleep. From what I have heard this is normal. She is kicking all the time and actually jabbed me the other day so hard I screamed. Dave thought I was going into labor, but I had to tell him that it was just so painful :) We have our last utlra sound on Tuesday. I can't wait to see what she looks like as a normal baby. She weighs around 4 lbs right now.

No comments: