7.16.2009

Children's Museum






Today Isabella and I met Christa, Will, and a friend (Stephanie who has a 10 month old and 2 1/2 year old) at the Houston Children's Museum. They have the best tot area upstairs. Isabella had a blast. The highlight was when she got to see the Bordon COW (real cow) being milked and when she got to pet it. Afterwards we were wiped out so I ran through McDonalds and got her a happy meal. We came home and crashed for a couple of hours until Dave got home at 7:30. Isabella will be one in a few weeks. Here are a few updates.

- she can bring me certain toys that I ask her to give me (cow, pig, etc)
- she is now on Whole Milk instead of formula
- I am about to stop the stage 3 baby food all together
- she loves Grapes!!! (of course I cut them into small pieces)
- she drinks out of a big girl sippy cup (with a straw)
- she can point to her nose, eye, ears
- she has been mimicking more words
- she can stand in one place for about 30 seconds
- she has 6 teeth (4 up, 2 down)
- she is such a sweet, loving, happy girl
- she is now in her big girl forward facing car seat
- some of her size 3 shoes seem a little tight...size 4 we will be there soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She knows so much! Maybe she's the next Olivia!!

Isabella is getting so grown up. It's amazing how much she's changed since my wedding!