1.08.2010

Maternity Leave





I have been on maternity leave since December 8th. I go back to work January 25th. I really have been enjoying the extra time off after the Christmas holidays. I decided to keep Isabella home with me during my time off for several reasons. Mostly because I enjoy the extra time with her, but also because when I took her back after Sophia was born she got sick. Also, Dave has started taking the park and ride into work so I would have to drive 30 minutes to drop her off. I have been keeping busy cleaning and organizing the house. I know once I am back at work I will not want to do this.

Sophia finally got well and is still a great baby. She sleeps most of the day. That means Isabella is still the queen of the house! Last night Dave was devastated when UT lost the national championship. Isabella was too cute trying to do the Hook Em Horns sign. This weekend should be low key. We have a super cold front in right now so we will probably just stay inside!!! I have been doing really well on my diet/ exercise/ lose baby weight!!! Christa is getting married next weekend in Gatlinburg so I want to lose a few more pounds! Also, I want to be skinny when Dave and I go to Ireland in March. It also helps to have a skinny twin sister...I know what I could look like...haha!!!

No comments: