8.22.2010

Date Night






Dave and I have had date night 2 Friday nights in a row. Last Friday we met with Christa, Brad, my childhood friend Tara and her husband Lance, and my new Bunko friend Lori and her husband Darrin...we met at Baker Street in La Centerra. We had such a good time and it was nice how all 8 of our personalities meshed....This past Friday night we secured another babysitter and met our friends Lyndsey and Daniel at Brennans for restaurant week....3 course meal for 35.00, 5.00 goes to the local food bank....It was so good...I had turtle soup, filet, and bananas foster. Dave and I drove home and got stuck on 59 for an hour and a half. Our babysitter was kind to stay as late as we wanted, so we stopped at Bakers Street again for a few minutes...it was too fun!

Saturday we went to William's 8th birthday party at the bowling alley and then Tom (Brad's brother) his housewarming party. We were having a great time until Sophia threw up all over me...it was very bad...we had to leave immediately. She is feeling better today. I spent most of the day at my school getting ready for the students who come back tomorrow!

No comments: