2.02.2015

The Stomach Bug


My dad came into town this past weekend and I was so excited about having fun. Christa helped me get my house ready on Friday in preparation. 


Sadly Saturday morning I woke up and got a call from her that she was very sick and had been throwing up all night. I admitted that my stomach felt a little weird, but was feeling pretty good. As the day went on, I felt worse and worse. I had zero appetite. By the time 3 pm rolled around, I had to admit it to myself and Dave, I was sick, very sick. 


I quarantined myself into my room and just went to bed for the next 18 hours. I had chills, a fever, and then started feeling better. I guess it was my turn. Thankfully I got a flu shot so that if it was flu, it wasn't as bad as it could have been.


Dave, my dad, his brother, and the kids watched a ton of movies. We ended up having a low key Super Bowl away from others to keep sickness away.



The patio is almost finished!!!! We have had a million workers in and out!




This week is going to be crazy busy!! We have activities lined up every day this week!




Here is a picture of the girls today at Home Depot. On top of the illness, our washing machine (I kept saying dryer on FB) broke. Luckily I found a cheap replacement!


Here is the landscaping project that was started today.


Here is my nephew Will. I'm so proud of him for earning a 1 (the best) and medal for playing the trumpet at his UIL competition!


No comments: