3.09.2008

Crawfish, family, and fun


Dave and I went to Breaux Bridge this weekend to visit the family (April and Olivia are still down from Idaho). It was really nice seeing everyone, especially the little ones. It is hilarious how Olivia and Abigail interact with each other. We drove around UL and had lunch at one of Christa and my favorite college lunch spots- Old Time Grocery. Dad boiled crawfish and we all ate way too much. I have been feeling pretty good...I will be 5 months pregnant next week. Dave and I still keep throwing around baby names, and Dad says he knows it is a girl.....we shall see. I have a pretty stressful week coming up....Monday I am taking Will and Paige to Toys R Us (I told Will I would buy him a toy if he stopped picking his nose in public for a week)....Wednesday I am in charge of a 3 hour Government assembly, Wed night I have a graduate class presentation (Why Merit Pay is a good idea), Thursday Dave and I find out what we are having, and Thursday evening I am flying with Christa and 2 others girlfriends to Nice France, for Spring Break!!!!!!

No comments: