3.22.2008

Isabella Caroline

It's a girl!!!! Dave and I had our ultrasound Thursday, March 13th. She weighed 9 oz. and everything looks great. Dave and I are so excited to know what we are having. I have started buying little girls clothes...too cute. I also felt Isabella kick me a few times in the last week. We are so excited and can't wait to meet her. I just got back from my spring break trip to Europe with Christa. We went to Nice, France, Monterosso, Italy, Chamonix, France and Geneva, Switzerland. It was a great trip but I definitely missed Dave....He was so sweet when he picked up Christa and I from the airport, he had roses for both of us (red for me, pink for her) and our favorite magazines. He also washed my car and filled it up with gas...He is the best husband ever!!!!

1 comment:

Karen's update blog said...

Corrin and Dave,
Did you get copies of this latest ultrasound to share?
I've started looking at pink clothes as well. I used to
sew--now I'm thinking about looking at layette
patterns for Isabella. LOVE MOM and GRANDMA
Karen.