8.18.2008

Settled with the new baby




Today was the first day I was all by myself with Isabella. She is such a good baby. She sleeps most of the day and only wakes up one or two times a night. My mom was so wonderful and stayed with me for a week after her birth. I do not know what I would have done without her. Dave's mom has also been a big help. School has started for teachers, but I am not going back until Sept 22. I am so grateful to have six full weeks to bond with Isabella. I went and picked up paper work for her daycare and am pretty excited that it is right next to my school. Spring Branch has a few schools for teacher's babies and I was lucky enough to secure the last spot at Tiger Trails (the one next to my school). I can even pop over during my planning period to check on little Isabella!

No comments: