8.27.2008

Daddy gets pooped on....and pooped on again....




Dave is such a great daddy...he pitches in 50/50...It was so funny tonight when he went to change Isabella's diaper. He wasn't fast enough and she pooped all over him...he started screaming for me to help. I ran in to the nursery to help him out....where she started to poop on him again....I just kept laughing...it was funny...both of their reactions. Isabella is such a good baby. She sleeps most of the day and when she is awake she smiles (I know, it is probably gas:) I am becoming a bit stir crazy staying at home. I really am grateful to have a few weeks of bonding, but know I will be ready to go back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not big on the poop but I like the pee, love having my mouth over the pu--y and drinking it as they pee