9.02.2008

Polka Dots and Gustavo




Isabella and I are just hanging out at home recovering from an eventful Labor Day weekend. I have been dying to put her in this pink and brown hair bow and decided to take pictures of her. It is still a bit big, but she is so cute!!! Dave and I went to Breaux Bridge from Friday to Sunday. Hurricane Gustavo was the big news story. Michelle, Morgan, Abigail, and her two dogs evacuated to our house Sunday, Monday, and left this morning. It was a very nice weekend visiting with the family. Dave is at work and I am trying to get things done around the house. I really look foward to when he gets off work every night!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is SO CUTE!!! I read somewhere that it's a myth that babies only smile when they have gas... so I bet she's really smiling!

Anonymous said...

How did your family do with the storm?? I had them in my thoughts all weekend!