9.25.2008

Cows on the side of the lake


















Dave and I spent this past weekend at our friends Barry and Nicole's lake house in Austin. Melissa and Brandon and Danny and Ashlee also joined us. Dave's parents were so excited to have Isabella for the weekend, and we were so glad to have adult time. We had the best time water skiing in Lake Travis and visiting a winery. While we were on the lake we passed a ton of cows grazing right next to it....I have never seen cows next to a lake....only in Texas! I went back to work on Monday and Isabella went to Tiger Trails for the first time. She seems to like it and has even participated in activities! Monday she finger painted.....too funny...a 6 week old! She looks so cute everyday because I doll her up from head to tow (bows, tennis shoes) I think she is the best dressed little girl at daycare. I am back at work and really enjoying it. I was sad about leaving Isabella, but really enjoy being around adults and being on a schedule. I have been doing really well working on getting my baby weight off. Christa and I have been running 3 miles everyday after school in the neighborhood next to Spring Woods High. We then pick up our kids. It is really weird to say I have to pick up my child!!!!

No comments: