4.11.2009

3year anniversary





April 1st was Dave and I's three year anniversary. We got married on April Fools Day...the funny thing was that from the time we woke up this year on our anniversary, so many things went wrong, I kept saying "is this an April Fool's Day joke?" It is sad when you are hoping the answer is yes...First, our flaky buyer backed out of the contract (1 week before closing)...so we had to decide do we back out of the new home purchase (ultimately we decided to go ahead)...then our good friends Misty and Boyd kindly offered to watch Isabella so we could have a nice, romantic dinner. We decided since we are looking at the prospect of 2 mortgages, we were going to use a gift certificate other good friends gave us for Christmas...unfortunately, Dave forgot to use it, but the good thing is we get to go back:) Then, on the way home Dave gets really sick and I have to drop him off before I go get Isabella...Good times....

Anyway, it is pretty funny, but I am so grateful that I met Dave...I love him more than anything!!!!! Happy Anniversary sweetheart!

No comments: