12.21.2009

Christmas is near





Only a few more days until Christmas. My family (mom, dad, Michelle, her kids, boyfriend, Christa, Brad, and her kids) are all staying at our house. The tree is decorated, we have Christmas lights outside...I am really excited! I think we are going to go to Christmas mass on Christmas eve and then come back to our house to make pizzas and drink wine. Isabella got sick after I took her to daycare last week. I really hope she gets better and that she does not get Sophia sick. Sophia is suck a blessing and wonderful addition to our family. She is the best baby ever. She sleeps most of the day and rarely cries. Isabella has really taken to her. She rubs her little head.

Isabella is super excited about Christmas. Every time I say the name Santa Clause or she sees him on tv she says "ho ho ho...merry Christmas"...it is sooo cute. I am pretty much finished with my Christmas shopping. What an endeavor!!!! We are so truly blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has been a wonderful year!

1 comment:

The Reiersons said...

What a beautiful tree! We look forward to meeting Sophia on Wednesday and seeing how much Miss Isabella has grown up! Merry Christmas Wilcox Family!!!