2.09.2010

Red Light...Green Light...





Isabella loves this game...I just taught it to her...she doesn't fully understand it, but it makes her smile when we are playing it. I have really tried hard to spend lots of quality time playing with Isabella and Sophia after I get off of work. Yesterday I took the girls for a wagon ride around the neighborhood. (Sophia was in a sling). Today we came home, played blocks, read lots of books, and interacted. Sophia is really alert. I give her tummy time (which she hates) but she is doing well. Isabella had a rough couple of days. Yesterday she had a nightmare during nap time and today she was not feeling well. Her teachers said she was very winy...poor girl, she has had a runny nose for 2 weeks. They both are very sweet girls and love each other!!!!

No comments: