2.09.2010

WHO DAT!!!!!! Super Bowl Champs






Well, something very exciting has happened...the New Orleans Saints won the Super Bowl....It was such an exciting time for people from Louisiana...we spent so many years being the "anints" with paper bags over our heads....It was such a nice story. Everyone was routing for us. We were the underdogs going into the game. For me, I was sooo excited with them going to the Super Bowl...I told myself to not be disappointed if they lost. Christa called dibs on the super bowl party. We had a blast!!!! My mom sent me a Drew Brees Jersey and Dave a Saints t-shirt. I made Isabella and Sophia onsies that said "who dat"...I even made Christa's dog Lucy a shirt that said "who dat, poo dat, go Saints!"....The game was awesome, the party was fun....Both Christa and I took Monday off knowing that either way we would not be up for work the next day. It took 40 years for the to get there, it might take another 40 years!!!!! WHO DAT!!!! Still can't believe they won the Super Bowl!!!!

No comments: