4.20.2008

Busy Weekend

Friday evening Christa, Dave, and I had sushi at Miyako because it was HAPPY HOUR prices....It was sooo good...we then came home where Dave watched Battlestar Galactica while Christa and I stayed up until midnight working on a graduate project. Saturday I woke up early to give a practice AP exam to my 4 government students who showed up. Dave occupied his time by buying "For Dummies" books at Barnes and Nobles. We then went to a birthday lunch at a Mexican restaurant, went home for an hour nap and then went to Paul and Rebecca's engagement barbecue. We woke up this morning, went walking, then went to mass (the bishop gave the Homily), barbecued at Christa's with the kids and then went to the grocery store. We are exhausted:)

Baby News: Isabella is getting bigger....or at least I am....she has started to kick pretty hard...which I am ok with....We love her so much and can't wait to meet her!

No comments: