4.08.2008

Puzzles/ Daddy feels baby's kick for first time!


Dave and I bought a puzzle Friday night to have a nice date night. It was fun putting together but I have to admit, he was more dedicated because a few days later he is still trying to finish it. I am cheering him on. He has been working late so it is nice to come home, relax, and spend time together.


Corrin doesn't understand. We HAVE to finish the puzzle. It's attached to a bomb. If we don't finish it, it will go BOOM! Just one more piece...


(so Dave wants to also contribute to the blog...the weird parts are his:)
I was sitting watching Dave put the puzzle together when Isabella started kicking up a storm. Dave has been dying to feel something and tonight it finally happened!!!! The look on his face as he felt her kick my stomach was awesome!!!!! We are so excited!

No comments: