4.13.2008

Kicking Up a Storm

Dave and I were lucky enough to sleep in this morning. We did not wake until almost 10 am!!! As soon as I woke up Dave and I started talking to Isabella. After a minute or so of talking, she started kicking me. I think she was trying to tell us that she was listening to the "cheesy" stuff we were saying:) She moves all the time now and it is neat to see my belly move. Dave's brother Danny and wife Ashlee came into town this weekend and we met up with them for dinner last night. They bought the cutest little purple jumper for Isabella that she will be able to wear right away. Christa and I spent much of the weekend working on assignments for our graduate classes. We have less than a month left to the semester and it seems like all of the assignments are due at the same time. Dave kept himself occupied by playing computer games and checking on me every now and then. One of the cool things we did get to do this weekend was take William to William's Tower near the Galleria....If you haven't been there, it is such a nice place with the prettiest water fountain.

No comments: