7.13.2008

Isabella has an email address!











This is pretty funny. A few months ago Dave set up an email for Isabella (Isabella.c.wilcox@gmail.com). He sent our family members an email from her....(I know, she hasn't been born). Dave is afraid the account will become inactive if he doesn't use it every few months, so he sent another email from her to family members saying....I snuck out to send an email....it was pretty funny.... Everything has been great. Dave and I are really ready to meet our little girl. We have 20 days until her due date. The doctor says she is in place, has started to drop, and I am starting to thin. He said if on my due date (Aug 3rd) my cervix is ready, he will admit me into the hospital. This was music to my ears because some doctors let their patients go 2 weeks over. (he induces after 1 week over). Christa and I have been busily working on our 2 graduate classes. The Texas school finance is soooo hard!!!! I am enclosing several family pictures. Paige just went to camp in Livingston today, William is returning from England tomorrow, April is busily working on her coffee shop in Idaho and Michelle is staying busy with Abigail and Morgan.

No comments: