7.24.2008

Still Pregnant

Ok, so I am still pregnant.....I went to the doctor today and he said I was 1 centimeter dilated.....which is better than not being dilated. This means that I could go into labor tonight or in 10 nights.....I get the impression from my doctor that if I am still pregnant next Thursday (next dr. appointment) we will talk about options, etc. Dave came home today and told me his co-workers threw him a surprise baby shower.....which was very sweet of them!!!! He really likes his new job at Conoco-Phillips. For anyone who didn't know, Dave's old company Chenier laid off about 80% of its employees due to a slow liquefied natural gas market....he really loved that job, but we are both really happy that he found the functional analyst (whatever that means) job at CP. We are both really excited about having a baby and hope it is sooner rather than later. I am not that uncomfortable, but at night it is hard waking up every 30 min- 1 hr to use the bathroom or change sleeping positions!

No comments: