2.07.2009

Busy....sick...busy....sick....





That has been the story of all 3 of us lately. First I got sick, then Isabella got sick, and now poor Dave does not feel well. We are super busy between work, my school, Isabella, family, friends, trying to have a social life, and working out. Dave keeps laughing that I never am sitting still. I am multi-tasking most of the day. Today Dave was feeling very bad, but someone wanted to look at the house between 1:30-3:30....we really want to sell our house because it is very hard having a baby, having the house have to always look perfect, and then having to leave the house for hours at a time for people to come look. We met Christa, Brad, and the kids at a park. It was the most beautiful day. We then went to Carters so I could buy Isabella a bathing suit. I recently re-joined the YMCA by my school and Isabella is allowed to go in the pool with me. Soon I am going to sign us up for a mommy/daddy/ baby swim class. Sick Dave stayed in the car while I went inside. A very cute children's boutique is right next door (Chocolate Soup) so of course I had to stop in there as well. I got some really cute summer clothes for Isabella at 50-75% off...No sooner did we get home and started to relax did someone ring the doorbell....(it was 3:45)..Dave and I were aggravated because we thought the people had come...so we went and sat outside while they looked at our house (which was all of 3 minutes...so I am sure it didn't fit the bill)...I looked up the centralized showing site and realized that somehow we missed the fact that 2 different appointments had been set up, 1 for 1:30-3:30 and one from 3-4...we felt bad about being aggravated....Tomorrow Dave has to work a few hours and we are going to try and take Isabella to church. We are going to Austin next weekend for valentine's day so Dave's parents can see Isabella and because they have kindly agreed to watch her while we go on a romantic valentines day date!!!! We have been crazy busy traveling, and it looks like that won't stop anytime soon. Last weekend we drove to New Orleans because we were supposed to run a half marathon with Christa and Brad, but we never had time to train. The trip was very fun and we stayed at Brad's parents awesome house on the golf course. We are going to try and visit Dave's grandmother in New York City for Spring Break (March), we have a friend's wedding in Ft. Lauder dale in April, a friend's wedding in upstate New York in May, and a family beach trip to Florida in June.....Crazy...and we wander why we never have money...haha...

No comments: