9.05.2009

cancelled trip



Dave, Isabella, and I were on our way to the airport yesterday on our way to visit his grandmother in Coney Island, New York. We both did not have a good feeling about the weekend trip because Isabella and I have been sick all week and Dave came down with something around Thursday. When I picked him up from work yesterday he was feeling even worse, had the chills, and was achy all over. Ultimately we made the call to cancel our trip in fear of getting his 80 year old grandma sick. We will definitely reschedule when everyone in our household is feeling better. So that means this labor day weekend the three of us are just staying in and getting better. We have all been lacking sleep and have just felt really bad.

The weather in Houston seems to be cooling off a bit (95 feels cool) and we can't wait to go for more bike rides when we feel better. The longhorns are playing tonight, but we will get Internet updates because we are way to cheap to pay the 50.00 pay per view they are charging!!!!

Yesterday was wear your college shirt day at school....I only have one small rajun cajun shirt and being 6 1/2 months pregnant, I looked like a stuffed sausage, but couldn't resist. I am going to ask Dave as a Christmas present to find me a nice rajun cajun polo shirt!

No comments: