9.02.2009

Being sick


Isabella and I both have been sick the last couple of days. I took off of work yesterday and took her to the doctor. Her ears were red inside and she has the crud cold that is going around. I have a soar throat. Our air at school keeps going out, which I think doesn't help anything. Everything else is great. School is good. Isabella is doing a little better at daycare. She is really starting to copy lots of words we say, or at least try to!

Yesterday I went to a bunko group down the street. I had a blast!!!! The ladies were so friendly. I can't say how much I love living out here...I know I say it too much, but after living in Sharpestown for over three years, I am still in awe of our master planned community. Today I played a game with my economics students. Half of them were entrepreneurs and the other half were households. The entrepreneurs had to buy resources from the household and then turn the resources in for consumer goods which they would then sell back to the households. The purpose of the game was to show circular flow model. It was a lot of fun. I usually write some of the funny things they say (without letting them know) so when I debrief I start saying it and they think it is hilarious.

Isabella is walking mostly these days. I am trying to teacher her to show that she is one years old. She is really good about bringing toys to us that we ask her to bring over. She is such a sweet little girl. We are so blessed!!!!!!!!

No comments: