9.17.2009

Thursday, Thursday




Things have been going pretty well around our house hold. Dave and Isabella are both on antibiotics, and I am feeling better compared to the past couple of days. Isabella seems to be adjusting to daycare. She doesn't scream every time I drop her off. The other day when I dropped her off, all of the kids were around a table eating Cheerios. I pulled up a chair for her and then snuck out. I peaked in the window as I was walking to the car to see her looking all around for me...it made my heart ache and I wanted to cry!!!! I love working, but moments like that make it really tough!

Monday I went to a mommies night out with the new cinco ranch mommies group I joined. It was held at a wine bar down the street. Everyone brought an appetizer and they offered 5.00 glasses of wine. I of course was good and drank decaf peach tea, but had a great time. I am super excited about meeting all of these new people. Tomorrow night is pajama and movie night at the Lake House in our neighborhood. Dave and I will take Isabella in her pjs to watch a movie and eat popcorn with other kids and parents.

Dave and I are throwing Brad and Christa a stock the bar shower in a few weeks to celebrate their upcoming nuptials (Jan 15th). We will probably spend this Saturday on house projects. Dave wants to get the study in order. Saturday night we plan on going to Rajun Cajun to watch the ULL vs. LSU game with other fellow Rajun Cajun Alumni.

No comments: