3.17.2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day



Today is St. Patrick's Day and of course I had to dress Isabella up. One of my sweet co-workers (thanks Erica!!!) bought her this cute t-shirt and socks. Both Isabella and I are waiting for Dave to come home for lunch so we can eat and pick up his car from the shop. Someone busted his car window last week and stole his work laptop. The Ford dealership wants to charge us 1000.00 (for the window and a fuse) but we found someone to do the window for 140.00 and I will buy a fuse...I am going to spend the rest of the day checking out children resale shops..I have gotten Isabella some really cute clothes!

1 comment:

Karen's update blog said...

Wait! When did the laptop get stolen? No
one said a word about it when we called. What
did Dave's work say?

LOVE MOM