3.05.2009

Spring Break is NEAR!






Isabella and I are really looking forward to spring break (we have one more week). Things have been pretty good. We got an offer on our house that we accepted....keep your fingers crossed that everything will work out. If everything goes as planned we close on April 18th. As soon at the 10 day option period is over we are going to start looking at a house to buy. We love Cinco Ranch (in Katy, Texas)and hope to find a house there. Isabella had a doctors appointment Tuesday where she got 3 shots and they weighed/measured her. She almost weighs 16 lbs. The doctor said she can start eating bananas, cantaloupe, cheerios....I couldn't believe cheerios!!! She said Isabella seems mature for her age...(all of 7 months)!!!! It is funny when the nurse goes through a developmental list every time and ask you if she does certain things...you just want to lie and say YES to everything...I am truthful of course, but many things I can't remember (hold something in each hand at the same time)..so I say I don't know...then of course I get home and Dave says, of course she can do ____. I then put 2 different things in her hand and yes, she can...I have the best friends ever....my co-worker bought Isabella the cutest St. Patrick's Day t-shirt and socks and my friend Ashley bought her a hat with a flower. She was the hit of the daycare. Tomorrow Dave is taking the day off because he has been working a million hours...He told me he would like to keep Isabella home with him so he can spend time with her...that made me so happy...I was glad I didn't have to ask him, and he wanted to on his own. I always prefer her being at home with one of us if she can...we love her daycare, but being with mommy and daddy is important!

No comments: