3.12.2009

Teeth and sickness






Well,

We have survived an interesting week.....it was last weekend that was really bad...Last week Christa and Will were at home sick with the stomach flu. They got better and then came over on Friday night to help us with our garage sale...(yea..have a contract on the house...we are supposed to close April 18th)...Saturday we went and looked at houses...we are trying to decide whether to build or buy...we thought we wanted to build, but we would have to stay with Christa for about 4 months...we shall see....Sat night we went and had dinner at our friends house (Nicole and Barry)...they are awesome and love Isabella. They bought her the cutest outfit and a little stuffed baby....she loves it. At around 10 pm Dave all of a sudden says "we have to go NOW" he got sick and we had to leave. He got the stomach bug that Christa and Will had. All day Sunday he was sick. I didn't feel well, but was not as bad as Dave...around Sunday evening my stomach started hurting bad and I could just feel it coming on. I knew I would have to call in sick...which sucked because I was supposed to be a chaperon for a zoo trip with the seniors....easy day...but instead Dave was a little better, took Isabella to daycare while I lay sick as a dog in bed all day. It took me days to feel back to normal.

Anyway, tomorrow is the last day before Spring Break. We have decided to stay put for Spring break and relax. I can't wait to spend more quality time with Isabella...she gets cuter by the minute!

She is 7 months....

she has 2 teeth growing, sits up very well, plays with her toys, still loves her exosaucer...loves her bath time, loves when we read books to her...sleeps through the night in her crib (ok...confession time...she cry if we put her to bed straight in her crib, so I let her fall asleep in my bed while I am watching tv..usually around 8 pm and then Dave puts her in her crib)...

She loves when I pick her up from daycare....she smiles really big...I can't wait till this summer when we can hang out all day together...

No comments: