6.25.2009

Crazy Day





Well, today was a crazy day. Both Farrah Faucet and Michael Jackson died. The death of Farrah was expected because she has been sick for quite some time but MJ was a shock to everyone.

Isabella and I had a low key today. Dave's parents are coming into town tomorrow so I spent the day cleaning the entire house and doing laundry. Isabella is still following me everywhere, but she can entertain herself for a longer bits of time. Yesterday I met with a couple of girl friends and Christa (and the kids) for a sushi lunch. My friend Ashley is having a baby girl and we are planning her baby shower! Isabella is starting to really be adventurous with her food and ended up loving fried calamari. Dave has been working crazy long hours so it was a nice end to an evening yesterday by going to eat Greek food.

I bought Isabella this vintage print dress and matching bow on Etsy for twenty something dollars. What a steal! She has way too many clothes. If baby number 2 is a girl, we will definitely be set. Dave and I still have no idea about baby names. We love Isabella's name so much and want to love the other babies name too!

1 comment:

Karen's update blog said...

This is an official comment for
everyone to read: Rich and I are
not fancy people--no one needs to
clean a house for us. By the way,
parents of small children should have
messy homes. Love MOM K.