6.30.2009

Lots of happenings





Lots of things going on in the Wilcox household. Isabella is of course getting cuter and cuter everyday. She can walk with her walking toy. She loves it. I am 16weeks pregnant and have started to feel the baby. Dave's parents came in for the weekend and we had a great visit. They completely adore Isabella. Dave and I went to a fabulous wedding atop the Exxon Building at the Petroleum Club. So beautiful- they even had a photo booth. (very cool idea). In other exciting news, Dave was contacted out of the blue by his old company. They had a job opportunity that was too good to pass up, so Dave is leaving CP and returning to the old job. I am happy for Dave because he LOVED his previous job. He really liked CP, but this was something he just could not say no to. So he will be working in downtown Houston again. I like the fact that he will be wearing a tie again!!! Cheesy, but he looks so good all dressed up.

I have started decorating the new house, room by room. I started with the master bedroom and have decided I HATE painting!!!! I guess painting is like having a baby...you forget how bad it is until you are doing it again!!! We leave for Idaho next Tuesday to visit April. We are so excited about seeing them and the new coffee shop.

No comments: