6.09.2009

Day 2 of summer vacation




Well, I can honestly say I got more accomplished today than I did yesterday. Monday was a very lazy day for Isabella and I. The highlight was when she peed on the wood floor because I was too slow changing her diaper. I was grateful she missed the rug and it was easy to clean! Today I made Isabella pancakes for breakfast, we drove to Christa's to hang out with her and Paige....actually they drove over here this morning and then took Isabella for about an hour so I could do some uninterrupted housework. I drove into town so that we could go have lunch. We went to Cheesecake Factory and had a nice time. Of course I forgot the stroller (always happens when I am going to the galleria!) We then went back to my old part of town so we could get cheap pedicures and eyebrow waxes. It has been a year since the last time I got a pedicure so needless to say I was overdue! Isabella then got treated to a snow cone and then we went home. She loves playing with the Fisher Price "Little People" barn we bought her. Dave has been working long hours (gets home around 7:30) so I really am looking forward to our Florida beach trip next week!

No comments: