8.26.2009

Air conditioner nightmare!




We are on day 6 of not having a proper running air conditioner...We have spent the last 2 nights at Christa's and are hoping to spend the night at our own house tonight. Who would have thought you needed a super duper home warranty if you buy a house that is less than 3 years old!!! Anyway, other than that, things are great. The little one in my tummy is almost 2 pounds!!! We still have no idea what we are going to name her, which is driving Christa bananas. School is going really well, even Isabella seems happier. This weekend should be crazy. I am helping throw a baby shower for a friend who is having a girl, we have a wedding that night and a friend's 30th birthday celebration as well...I am trying to get my school work completed now so I am not overwhelmed.

Isabella is walking all around. She is also trying to talk more. She now makes "sweet eyes" when I ask her to. We are all anxiously awaiting the cooler fall weather. Dave is loving being back at Chenier. His co-workers are great. We still haven't found a cleaning lady, which is saving us money, but is getting harder and harder every day!!!

No comments: