7.05.2010

Back to blogging!!!



I haven't blogged in a million years....Lots of things have happened....School got out and Dave and I and the girls took a trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico and Denver, Colorado. It was such a wonderful trip. We stayed at the nicest hotel in Santa Fe in the center of the plaza. We met up with Christa and Brad and their kids at the YMCA family camp in the Rocky Mountains.

For the last month I have been enjoying my time off with the girls while Dave is at work. I have been doing so well going to the YMCA and working out. I have taken several exercise classes that kick my butt....but I can totally start seeing the results.

Here is an update on the girls

Isabella will be 23 months in two days
- she speaks in sentences
- still the queen of the castle
- has peed and pooped on the big girl potty
-is letting her bangs grow out
- loves to go swimming at the pool-- we actually have signed the girls up for lessons at the YMCA next week.
- is obsessed with Toy Story (she loved the third)
- is still a picky eater, but now asks for chicken and rice

Sophia- almost 7 months
- is teething
- weighs about 14 pounds
- loves the exosaucer
- loves her big sister
- eats formula, fruits, vegetables
- coos and mimicks
- raised her hand like me when I asked her to

No comments: