7.14.2010

We have teeth, recycling, Ratatouille, and Speakers






Today was such an awesome day. Let me preface it with the fact that last night we realized that Sophia now has 2 bottom teeth!!! How exciting...She is starting to be such a big girl. Today is Wednesday which means the girls go to daycare and I get to run errands, etc. I got so much accomplished. I went to the dentist for a cleaning (which was so not fun!), went to the dr for a check up, went to the ink store, exchanged Dave's wedding ring for a third time (now it fits!) and then and went to Panerra Bread and drank coffee and diet coke and worked on economics lesson plans for 3 hours...It was such a good day!!!! Dave came home and asked if we could go look at speakers at Best Buy. He has been saving his money for these speakers for our living room. (our house is pre-wired, so it was about time we got some). While we were there Isabella threw a tantrum and I took advantage of Dave's large purchase to slide in the Disney movie Ratatouille that I have wanted to buy Isabella for a while. Dave ended up getting a great deal on a set and then we went home for him to set them up. I took a picture of the beer Dave drank. Poor Dave, he is the only person in our household who tries to recycle. The problem is that he just leaves the beer cans/ other cans right outside the normal trash and never follows through. I end up just tossing it into the regular trash can. (I know, I suck for not being green!!!!). Dave (with the assistance of Isabella) put the new speakers in...They are wonderful!!!

No comments: