7.06.2010

Tales from the potty





Today has been very adventuresome...Christa watched the girls this morning while I went and worked out at the Y....This is 9 days in a row of going to the gym....hooray for me!!!! We then took all the kids (Isabella, Sophia, Paige and Will) to a place called monkey business...it is a place with lots of fun jumps. It was pretty fun. I don't know if I would go again. I paid about 10.00 for Isabella to jump for a total of 30 minutes. We then came home and I cleaned out my closet. My goal for the next few weeks is to spend some time every day organizing something. Isabella played hard and took a long nap. She refuses to smile for pictures. This phase has gone on for about 6 months. Later on she pulled down some old photo books where she saw a picture of herself in a black wig for Halloween. As a joke we put it on little Sophia.

Oh and the Potty....where should I begin....

Isabella asked to go poo poo on the potty around 3...which she did...the potty process is long...often we just sit and sit and sit....I am not complaining...I am grateful that she is asking to go...Dave said we were out of m&ms so I was worried about the reward since we keep emphasizing the m&ms....Well, once she went I told her daddy was buying her m&ms and bringing them home...she ignored me and immediately went to the pantry and started to point...it is a good thing I am very unorganized because the container where I keep all the misc. candy (which trust me I don't eat!!!) had about 7 random m&ms...this was enough to tide her over and reward her.

She decided she wanted more m&ms...She remembered earlier when I told her she had to tee tee or poo poo to get m&ms so she told me she had to go....We sat there and sat there and sat there....she tried to be "sneaky" and spit a couple of luges (sp?) into the potty...of course I had her game, so after about 20 minutes I put a diaper back on her...she was trying to get me!!! haha...

Tomorrow is Wednesday which means Dave takes the girls to daycare for the day. I LOVE my girls, but am happy for the break where I can get things done... I have been scheduling all of my doctors, dentist appts on Wednesday.

No comments: