9.16.2014

The Roomba!!!





We go through vacuums like people go through ....??? I'm not sure but we buy a new one about every 6 months. When we bought our new house I bought the cheapest 40.00 black and decker.





I knew the cleaning lady was coming today and that I had to buy a new vacuum.


Here is what I knew:

1. We needed a new vacuum badly.
2. I wanted a roomba.
3. Everyone recommended either the roomba (robot that vacuums on it's own) or the Dyson (good, but about 500.00).
4. Dave told me to go buy a Dyson.










I strategically bought a 120 Hoover from Kroger for the cleaning lady (fingers crossed it lasts at least a year) and bought the 650 series roomba for about 350. It is amazing!


We met a group of girls for lunch at a cork cafe. I was the only one to order one glass of wine (Christa was driving). The food was really good!









We picked up the girls from music.








Life is good.we are blessed!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: