10.21.2009

A Little About Me

A little bit about me

I read this on Jenny R's blog and thought I would join along.

So here I go:
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while your blogging?
Anything chocolate

2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
My family!!!!!

3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
The mountains....love them.....so much:)

4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
Dusting

5. Who do people say you remind them of?
I used to get Haley Mills from the Parent Trapp when I was growing up.

6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?
Both equally!!!

7. What's your all time favorite movie?
I don't have one favorite...there are several I really like...Bridget Jones Diary, Hotel Rwanda, Over the Hedge, The Enron Movie, Life is Beautiful

8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
Sleep in it most nights....even though I know better!

9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it
I would like to learn how to sew...maybe a quilt even.

10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
Teaching high school seniors:)

11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
His personality....He is the funniest person I know....I love him sooo much!!!!

12. What is something you love to smell?
Dave's cologne

13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I don't like talking on the phone.

14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?
Buy clothes, shoes, or other stuff for Isabella...and now Sophia!

15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
Laugh out loud. Love jokes, comedy routines, and when I am just plain tired, but in a good mood and I get the giggles...

16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
H&M....too bad they don't have one anywhere near here....maybe that is a good thing!

17. What's one things you'd do more often if you had more time?
Read

18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
My husband would say big spender, I would say I like to spend money, but I can be pretty frugal when I need to be. I always tell him he should be glad he married someone who doesn't spend more than 20.00 on most of her purses or shoes.

19. Who is your favorite character of all time? (from a movie or a book, can't be real)Barney...haha...just joking...I can't even think of someone...

20. Would you want to be famous?
Not really....I am very happy with my life!

I would love to read more about you! Your turn!

No comments: