12.06.2011

Elf on the Shelf

I have never heard of elf on the shelf until about a week ago...it is a cute idea- you get an elf, the kids name him, he watches them to report back to santa everynight and then he reappears somewhere different where the kids have to find them...I decided to order one from amazon. He (Michael...what the girls named him) arrived today....of course they fought over him
... I had my holiday bunko tonight...I was pretty pleased that I brought one of the cutest ornaments to echange...Dave watched the girls. Everything is great...we are blessed! One more cute thing...Sophia found some pink boots that April passed down to us..she wanted to wear them to school so I let her...(I packed her tennis shoes in case she needed them)...she didn't...she wore her boots proudly all day!

No comments: